Latin name: Herb Medicine Pausinystalia Yohimbe Extract
Effectiveness: Sex stimulation
Plant original: Pausinystalia Yohimbe
Part of Plant Used: Bark
Specifications: 8~98% Yohimbine HCl by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C21H27ClN2O
Molecular Mass: 390.904
CAS No: 146-48-5
What is the Yohimbe Bark Extract ?
Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbe has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. It has even been smoked as a hallucinogen. Nowadays, Yohimbe bark extract is mostly used to treat impotence for men and women.When ingested, Yohimbe is assimilated into the blood stream, and Yohimbe's energizing effects come from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals - and this applies to both men and women.Aside from its aphrodisiac effects, new research also show that Yohimbe has powerful antioxidant effects.
1. Yohimbe is an aphrodisiac for both men and women
2. Yohimbe bark extract can be used to fight impotence
3. Yohimbe is shown to be a powerful antioxidant
4. Yohimbe bark extract also helps prevent arteries from getting clogged 5. Yohimbe extract helps sexual performance, increase libido 6. Yohimbe has also been shown to help prevent heart attacks
• The typical dose is 100-200mg per day (usually in 2-3 doses throughout the day).
• Consult physicians for different condition specifics.
Functional food and food additive;
Appearance: Brown-red to White Powder
Paiticle size: Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying: ≤5%
Heavy metals: <10ppm
Total Plate Count: <10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)