============Committing to make your life easier, the Natural way==========
ISO Manufacturer Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone NHDC 98% Sweetener
More than 10 years experiences, Leading plant extract industry in China;
Own GAP planting bases & GMP factory;
Top quality, Competitive price, Best service;
Highly motivated and dedicated staff with only one goal "to achieve excellence";
Supplied more then 200 kinds of standard herbal extracts and 900 kinds of botanical extracts.
Product name: NHDC Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone
Latin name: Citrua aurantium L.
Botanical used part: Fruit
Appearance : White Powder
NHDC ( Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone ) 96%98%
Melting Point: 236~237℃
CAS No.: 13241-33-3
EINECS No.: 236-216-9
Molecular Formula: C28H34O15
Molecular Weight: 610.56
Testing Method: HPLC
Very intense sweet
The solubility in cool water is 0.4-0.5 g/l but it has high solubility in hot water. It is also soluble, among others, in ethanol, water: ethanol solutions and alkaline water solutions.
very stable in crystalline form and in water solutions making it particularly suitable as a sweetener for beverages. It withstands high temperatures, and retains its characteristics following pasteurization or sterilization processes.
Neohesperidine dihydrochalcone is a bitterness supressor and flavour modifier which also gives a very intense sweet taste. Neohesperidine DC is 1500-1800 times sweeter than sucrose at threshold concentrations.Currently, Neohesperidin DC (NHDC) is authorised for human consumption, either as a sweetener or as a flavour modifier, in many areas including all the countries within the European Union, USA, Australia and New Zealand, and several countries in Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Besides its ample use as a food ingredient, recent developments have also paved the way for the use of Neohesperidin DC in those pharmaceutical products which need a taste improvement.
1. To reduce the brittleness of capillary and prevent microvascular bleeding
2. Treat hypertension
1. As a flavour enhancer, NHDC is used in a wide range of products. It is noted particularly for enhancing sensory effects.
2. Use in naturally bitter products. Pharmaceutical companies are fond of the product as a means of reducing the bitterness of pharmacological drugs in tablet form.
3. Used for livestock feed as a means of reducing feeding time.
4. Other products NHDC can be found in may include a wide variety of alcoholic beverages (and non-alcoholic), savoury foods, toothpaste, mouthwash and condiments such as ketchup and mayonnaise.
Appearance: White Powder
Paiticle size: Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying: ≤5%
Heavy metals: <10ppm
Total Plate Count: <10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)